Coming to the Byron Bay area to treat mum this coming weekend?
Well here's a list of things to do to treat mum:
- Visit the Byron Bay Lighthouse - there's a scenic walk to the top via Watego's Beach with views over the sea and beaches. Or you can drive to the top but it gets busy, so you it's recommended you go early. At the base of the Lighthouse you will be treated to panoramic views, you may even spot early season whales and dolphins.
- Book mum one of the many local day spas or a yoga class - Byron Bay has many to chose from
- Dine out at one of the many restaurants and cafes in the area. You will need to book to avoid dissapointment.
- For the adventurous try one of the local tours and activities - there's hot air ballooning, stand-up paddle boarding, surf lessons, sea kaking with dolphins and many more.
- Stay at Byron Bay Farmstay Cottages - self contained accommodation, nestled on a gentle hill overlooking our own private lake. We are just a few minutes drive from the heart of Byron Bay and beaches. Row on the lake or have a picnic within our beautiful 300 acres. We have BBQs and kayaks too.
- Take a drive around the Byron Bay hinterland, we have world-heritage rainforests, waterfalls, and quaint country villages. You will often see 'honesty boxes' on local country properties, selling their own fresh produce like locally grown coffee, honey and fruit and veg.
- Byron Bay has many boutique shops for some retail therapy
- Try Bangalow too for shopping and cafes. It's also only a few minutes drive from out cottage accommodation.