Byron Bay Farmstay support a new initiative by NSW Farmers that helps city dwellers connect with the country. It’s called “Country Connection”. Take a look...
Re-Connect to the Country
Show your support for the people that put food on your table and grow the wool and cotton that make your clothes.
NSW Farmers is reaching out to metropolitan residents who are conscious consumers, have an interest in food and fibre provenance, supporting local industry and farm life.
Access local produce, farmers markets and learn about the agricultural industry in NSW.
Farmers work long hours, often in tough climatic and economic conditions, to produce essential food and fibre using sustainable systems.
NSW Farmers Country Connection Members receive:
- Great discounts on locally grown produce.
- Great discounts on a range of services and products you use every day.
- Access to farm stays and regional events in NSW.
- A monthly e-newsletter- with tips from farmers on how to grow fruit and vegetables in your backyard and tips on cooking meat, urban farming ideas, interesting farm facts and recipes from the Country Women’s Association.
- Exclusive invitations to NSW Farmers networking events and opportunities to meet with farmers .
- Membership with NSW Farmers, the largest state farming organisation in Australia and the state’s greatest advocate for agriculture and regional and rural affairs.
Interested in becoming a member? Download the form here